This page goes over how to access your recording after a live stream event or lecture capture is over in Mediaspace. You can also do this in HuskyCT.
1. Go to Mediaspace and login
2. Click on your name drop down (upper right) and click on My Media.
3. Click on the blue “View Media I own” drop down and select either “Media I can publish or Media I can edit.” Both will bring you to requested live stream or recorded events.
4. To share a weblink to this video, click on the video thumbnail or title of the video.
5. Below the video on the right, use the “Actions” menu to select publishing.
6. Make sure “unlisted” is the option selected.
7. Lastly, use the share menu to view a weblink you can share with others.
1. Go to Mediaspace.
2. Click on the Guest drop down (upper right) and click My Media to login.
3.Click on video you'd like to share to open it.
4. Click on the Actions menu below the video and choose Publish.
5. Select Unlisted and click save.
6. Click the share tab. To get the link to share with others, simply go to your media page, click on the video you’d like to get the link for, and click the “share” button to view the link. You can now share this web link with others.