Wireless lapel microphones (belt pack’s) are left in the classrooms. If you would like handheld mics or to sign out a wireless lapel to use, please stop by our office in Rowe 321 to sign them out.
Please note that we cannot install additional microphones into classrooms. Many classrooms only have one wireless microphone installed, however larger lecture halls have up to four. Please contact AIT if you have any questions.
Updates for grading, uploads/downloads, and announcements are now available. Continue reading
1. Login to Mediaspace or head to Blackboard and click on “My Media” once logged in to begin.
2. Click on “Add New>Kaltura Capture” to bring up the download page.
3. If your download does not automatically begin, click on the download links below to start the download.
4. Open the file and follow the install prompts. After the install is finished, head back to your web browser and click on “Add New>Kaltura Capture” once again. Your browser will now ask you to open Kaltura Capture. This allows your profile to be downloaded to the program so the recordings you complete get assigned to you.
5. You have no successfully installed and configured Kaltura Capture in order to record you first video. Please visit the Using Kaltura Capture page for info on using the software.