Faculty, staff, and students have the ability to utilize WebEx as a telephone conference bridge conference provided through ITS. There are two common options for setting up and using this conference bridge. Please note that these call in numbers require toll-dialing.
To get started, head to https://uconn-cmr.webex.com and login with your NetID. (Note: WebEx will guide you through some steps the first time you login including setting up your host pin.)
Option 1 – Personal Meeting Room
1. Once logged into WebEx, you should see a “More ways to join” option. Click on this text in order to bring up an information box.
2. Here you will find a phone number, access code, and host pin number necessary for the telephone connection.
Option 2 – Scheduling a one time use conference.
1. Click on the “^” symbol at the top of the page in order to bring up the main WebEx menus.
2. Click on “WebEx Meetings” at the top, then “Schedule a Meeting” on the left hand side.
3. You will then be guided through the scheduling process. Once you fill out the information for your meeting, click on “Schedule Meeting” at the bottom.
4. The next page that appears will contain all your meeting info. Click on the “More information” text to expand the menu. This contains the phone dial information for your scheduled meeting.
5. You will also receive an email with the same information.