- First try using the DVD/Blu-Ray player provided in each Tech classroom
- Power classroom audiovisual equipment on
- Select the DVD or Blu-Ray button from the touch panel
- Locate the DVD or Blu-Ray player in the equipment cabinet, power on the device and insert your disc
- Use the touch panel control buttons to begin playing the movie
- IF the disc doesn’t play, EJECT it from the DVD/Blu-Ray player and try it on the computer.
- To use the computer, select the Computer source button from the touch panel.
- Locate the PC in the equipment cabinet and insert your disc into the computers
- Once the computer has loaded the disc an option box similar to this one may automatically appear:
- IF an option box appears, SELECT “Play DVD movie using VideoLAN VLC media player”. This option will have an orange and white traffic cone as the icon.
- IF an option box does not appear:
- Click on “My Computer” icon on the desktop
- Right Click on the disc and select “Play with VLC media player” go directly to the disc device and RIGHT CLICK on it, a menu similar to this one will appear.
If you are still having issues, please contact ITS – Academic IT.
Spring and Fall Semester
Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM