1. To begin, log into HuskyCT and select the ‘My Media’ link to get to your Kaltura media.
2. Click on the ‘Add New’ drop down and select CaptureSpace
3. A download page will appear with links for both Mac and Windows. You will also notice software requirements here. Click on the link depending on your operating system to download the software. Once the download is finished, run the installer to begin installation.
4. After the installation finishes, you are directed to “Please launch the Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder from the ‘Add New’ menu on your website”. Click ok and repeat step 2 from this guide.
5. Your browser will then pop up and “External Protocol Request” window asking for you to launch the application. Click on the remember choice checkbox and click ‘Launch Application.’ Please note that every browser looks a little different but below is a picture of Chrome.
6. CaptureSpace is now configured with your user ID and you are ready to begin using the software.