How to embed and share Kaltura quiz videos in Blackboard (Faculty)
This page gives details about adding Kaltura video quiz to your course in HuskyCT. It assumes that you already have content created or uploaded on your “My Media” page and created a quiz for it. If you have not already created content in you Kaltura portal or created a quiz, please follow one of the guides to do so.
- How to upload video files to Kaltura
- How to use Kaltura CaptureSpace to create a recording
- How to add a quiz to a video in Kaltura
1. To begin, log into HuskyCT and enter your course. Kaltura Video Quiz is integrated in the Grade Center. Therefore a column will automatically be created in your Grade Center once you follow these steps.
2. Click on the ‘Assessments’ button and select Kaltura Media under Mashups.
3. A new window appears with the option to select a video that is listed in your ‘My Media’ tab. Click on the select button for the video you’d like to add.
4. After selecting the media, give the content a name, and a description if necessary. You can also choose other options such as display dates and tracking via the ‘Options’ segment. A column will be created in the Gradebook to record this quiz.